Monday, May 15, 2006

I make no apologies

Just what i said: Yes, I like country music. I take math classes in the summer for recreation. I worship Michael Medved. I don't like Star Wars. I don't like ice cream. And I don't like apologizing for it.
I do not have to like the things you like. I do not have to think the things you think. Do not tell me I have no taste. Don't imply it. Don't even think it. Is it any wonder ppl can't think for themselves? When they try, you ridicule them. What, thinking for yourself is only ok if you come up with the same conclusions as everyone else? I'm not into it.
I am who I am and I do not have to defend myself. I will not apologize.

10 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger timorous kid said...

Amen, sistah!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger kaenahora said...

you go girl!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Score: Rebels 1, Lemmings 0. It's sad but true - people are actually afraid to be independent. How boring would that be? How would we ever improve the world? You should read The Giver...

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger The Anonymous Baboon said...

all right you guys, you made me smile. thanks for supporting my unapologeticness.
ppl are not only afraid to be independent, they're afraid to let other ppl be independent, so they ridicule them. I hate it!

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Photochick said...

well, can we get together sometime to listen to country music and wail about our heartbreaks...i am looking for a partner in crime who will not ridicule my love of the twang!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Are you going to apologize for not posting in so long?

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger timorous kid said...

I agree with Josh. An apology in the form of another post (which doesn't even really have to have an apology in it -- just post something already!) would be most excellent.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger timorous kid said...

Oh where oh where can the rebel be? oh where oh where can she be?...

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Lakewood Venter said...

Never apologize for following your heart!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

quite defensive for an unapologetic fella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home